Topics

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

About My Travel Blog

I was inspired by the successes and failures of my recent Eurpeon vacation to let the world in on my lessons learned. I have only traveled to a few Europeon destination, so I am no travel expert. But being the highly analytically (impulsively analytical) person I am, my thoughts often provide great insight into confusing or complex topics. It is my gift :)

Travelprocity? This name represents my reciprocal intent of this blog. I expect viewers to makeup for my like of travel experience by posing there own tested travel tips. I hope the reciprocity encoraged by my blog will help all visitors to more sucessfully navigate there journies around the world.

Where I have been:
  • Paris (2)
  • Amsterdam (2)
  • London
  • Nice
  • Barcelona
I will address what I consider as my 10 most importantant travel considerations.

  1. Packing Essentials
  2. Monitary Fund
  3. Transportation Plans
  4. Touring Guide
  5. Speaking the Language
  6. Logging
  7. Food and Shopping
  8. Security
  9. Media & Communications
  10. Other

No comments: